Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) Full and Part-Time
Full and Part-Time
Director of Health & Wellness
Provide personalized care and service in a manner conducive to the safety, comfort, personal dignity, and well-being of our residents. Carry out all duties as assigned by the supervisor and as directed by the Director of Health & Wellness to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Concern for, appreciation and understanding of the aging person. Desire to work with older adults. Friendly, caring disposition. Ability to communicate with a variety of persons including staff, residents, physicians, and families. Must possess Indiana state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA.) Experience in a dementia care environment is preferred.
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
New C.N.A. Sign-on Bonus Program:
A great benefit to joining the North Woods Village community is a welcome bonus of $750 for joining our care staff team. Here are the details:
- New employee must meet all NWV employment and hiring requirements and fulfill their employment probationary period.
- The $750 bonus will be paid out to you as follows: $400 after the new employee completes their probationary period with NWV and $350 after an additional 90 days.
- Eligibility is limited to new employees who must be employed by NWV at the time the sign-on bonus is paid.
- The Program is effective through June 30, 2019.
- A cash bonus received is considered income and will appear on your paystub and taxed accordingly.
- North Woods Village reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue this program at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Resident Services|