North Woods Village at Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo’s newest premier dedicated Memory Care Assisted Living community, is seeking a Community Relations Director/Dir. of Sales and Marketing. At North Woods Village, having a passion for serving those with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia is the most important quality for our team. A high-level of commitment helps distinguish our senior living community from others and ensures the best living experience for our residents and their families.
The Community Relations Director manages the overall sales and marketing functions of the community including plans, develops, organizes, evaluates, implements and directs the sales and marketing program and activities in support of the community’s services in accordance with the Community’s policies, procedures and approved budget. Provides leadership and executes approved advertising, direct mail, internet and social media efforts, sales and marketing activities, promotions and other programs designed to create brand awareness and demand. Supervises the sales and admissions functions for the community. Works closely with and reports to both the ED and Management Company.
- Undergraduate degree in an applicable area of study such as Marketing, Business, Community Relations or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare sales and marketing experience, 5+ years of senior living sales and marketing experiencing preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences, both internal (care staff, nurses, executives, etc.) and external (families, residents, physicians, vendors, etc.)
- Must be able to work occasional nights/weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and social media. Yardi CRM experience a plus.
- Medical Insurance PPO plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|