Director of Health & Wellness
Provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards and health care regulations which govern the practice of professional nursing. Lead licensed and non-professional staff in the delivery of direct resident care and support functions.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LPN or RN in Michigan. Minimum of one year experience in assisted living industry or health care. Dementia care experience preferred.
New LPN/RN Sign-on Bonus Program:
A great benefit to joining the North Woods Village community is a welcome bonus of $2,000 for joining our nursing team. Here are the details:
- New employee must meet all NWV employment and hiring requirements .
- The $2,000 bonus will be paid out to you as follows: $1,000 after the new employee completes 2 weeks of working at NWV and $1,000 after the new employee completes their probationary period.
- Eligibility is limited to new employees who must be employed by NWV at the time the sign-on bonus is paid.
- The Program is effective through May 31, 2019.
- A cash bonus received is considered income and will appear on your paystub and taxed accordingly.
- North Woods Village reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue this program at any time.
*If you have any questions about the functions of the job, please contact us before answering this question. A physical examination, TB test and drug screening are required upon employment.
**A criminal background check will be conducted upon employment.
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Resident Services|