Focus on Wellness
As the health and safety of our residents are our primary concerns, North Woods Village offers a variety of services that focus on wellness. We do all we can to make sure that each resident is comfortable, secure and well cared for every minute of every day. Most importantly, our residents are never alone.
- An entire environment that ensures safety and security
- Around-the-clock care with a nurse on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Resident-centered care based on each person’s life story
- Ongoing wellness monitoring and medication management
- Expertly trained, dedicated neighborhood staff
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals a day, individualized to resident needs
- Snacks and refreshments available anytime
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as grooming, bathing, dressing, walking and eating
- Access to on-site physicians who oversee resident care
- Scheduled weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service with additional services as needed
- Emergency call systems and motion sensors in every suite
- Family education and support programs
- Emergency preparedness, including community generator
Wellness is at the heart of our programming as well. “NEW DIRECTIONS”® provides each resident with all the dimensions of wellness – physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – and delivers confidence, peace of mind and support to their families.